X-T30 missing AF badly what am I doing wrong

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
terryreid
terryreid Senior Member • Posts: 2,294
X-T30 missing AF badly what am I doing wrong

Unless I tough the screen where I want the focus my images are coming out horribly blurry.

I have resorted to A on the dial and A on the lens trying to solve it rather than aperature priority but I am obviously doing something wrong with my 16, 23, 35 & 50 F2 lenses.

Any ideas because I cannot even use it at present over half are blurry and I want to love this camera I have already got 4 lenses and just ordered the 18-55 and 55-200 preowned on ebay because of their versatility. I am going to make this camera work for me and will probably end up with a X-T3 as well.

Gave up on Sony APS-C but die hare Sony FF user most of the time time or practically all the time.

I want to change that and head out with a quality small package and also utilize it as a point and shoot with the 16 & 23 tiny F2 lenses.

I am having the same issues with aperture priority also.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

-- hide signature --
 terryreid's gear list:terryreid's gear list
Sony RX100 V Sony a9 Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM Sony FE 50mm F1.4 ZA Fujifilm X-T30 +19 more
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow