ThinkTank signature has a big belly.

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
SonyOB Contributing Member • Posts: 834
ThinkTank signature has a big belly.

ThinkTank Signature packed with MBA13", 7A3 + 28-75mm, FE 100-400mm, FE100mm NSF, and a Batis 25mm. Flash, cards, batteries, blower, note 10+ and pen. Looks good, totally stealable. Sorry about the picture set up. I am in the on-call room at the clinic and took the shots with my Samsung Note 10+ that I actually used the first time today.

ThinkTank people finally put an extra flap to protect the equipment against dust and salt mist. Retrospect was useless here as it offered no protection.

This thing is quite heavy as it is. I need awallet for batteries and cards or a pouch. It would have been easy to add a couple of pouches here and there. Why not? I guess you mus launch the product at a certain point.

This bag looks promising for my purposes.

-- hide signature --

"Excuses. That's what you are creative with instead of putting your mind on not needing any".

SonyOB's gear list:SonyOB's gear list
Sony RX100 V Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Sony a7 III Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM +13 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow