Selling my Pen f

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
WhiteRock Regular Member • Posts: 142
Selling my Pen f

I love this camera and have done lots of travel. There is no camera like this. Often people came to me and asked about it. They held it and just did not want to put it down. I will miss this rare little camera that has captured my story over the past few years. I will be selling it with the 28mm f1.4 KamLan lense, battery and battery charger. It will also include the external hand grip. (which made it better for walking for miles on my trips without hand strain. Included will the small extrenal flash.

Why am i selling this camera is to  buy the new omd e-m5 iii. I love small cameras. i moved from nickon to the pen f.

I struggle some with the cost of the new camera, but it improves for me the size and it is water proof. (Vancouver BC can get rain at times)

I am 66 but in very good health when i take photos i am often on the ground or up a tree...i like to play with points of view and a small camera allows that. There are other features on the new model i like as well. I have lots of great OLy glass and so looking at at Sony or Fuji is not an option.

I would like to get some feed back from this forum as to what i should list as the price for the Pen F. It would be nice to see a Black Friday discount on the E-M5 III but that will not happen.

One final comment i had no issues with the 12-100 mm, or the 40-150 mm glass, hand held sharp photos all the time. Do not have the larger 300...not sure.

Olympus PEN-F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow