Phottix Raja 65 Quick Folding Softbox

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Casey Cheung Senior Member • Posts: 1,317
Phottix Raja 65 Quick Folding Softbox

Just picked up this softbox today. It's so cool! I returned the Godox softbox I previously had cuz trying to assemble and disassemble the rods from the speedring was exasperating. So the sales guy showed me this Phottix Raja 65 softbox with a folding design and built-in Bowen speedring that can be easily assembled and disassembled with just one hand! That was too good, I was sold! $130 was more than I was expecting to pay for this 26 inch softbox but the speed of setup and tear-down was amazing. Plus it comes with a metal "beauty dish-like" diffuser in addition to an inside and outside white diffusion panel for 3 layers of diffusion. Plus there is also a 4th layer of a black honeycomb attachment that really, I mean REAAAAALLY adds noticeably softer portrait lighting. I had no idea how much of a difference in lighting comes from simply adding that black honeycomb grid onto the outer edge of the softbox. I was amazed. Here's a link for this softbox plus a picture of my setup attached.

Phottix Raja 65 softbox setup

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1399543-REG/phottix_ph82721_raja_quick_folding_softbox_26.html

Link above for more info on the Phottix softbox.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow