X100F Left Side of Photos Out of Focus

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
OP David Cooke New Member • Posts: 11
Re: X100F Left Side of Photos Out of Focus

Thanks Jerry. Yes, I was square to the front of the buildings. The photo posted is cropped and about 25% of the total image. The left side being the extreme left edge of the cropped image.

This photo was taken prior to the lens being replaced, CMOS adjusted, cleaned. When I checked the camera after the replacement lens I could tell no difference in the soft left focus. I contacted Fujifilm repair, they promptly sent me a postage label to return the camera which they still have since 11/06/19 and as of now showing "In Process"

Honestly, at this point I really wish I could just get another new camera. The lens has already been replaced once and maybe a second time? I have pondered about contacting B&H for any suggestions, I've been a good customer for many years, the exterior of the camera is in absolutely new condition. It was a while before I took any images at infinity focus and by the time I started noticing the focus problem my thirty day return period had expired and by day ninety the camera was at Fujifilm repair and now it's back there again. The person I've contacted and corresponded with at Fujifilm repair appears enthusiastic and helpful. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. Thanks.

David Cooke's gear list:David Cooke's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Fujifilm X100F Nikon D300 GoPro Hero6 Black Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II +11 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow