My M50 has new Godox wireless flash buddies!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
MAC Forum Pro • Posts: 14,787
Re: My M50 has new Godox wireless flash buddies!

Casey Cheung wrote:

Just want to mention that the Godox AD200Pro flash is super slick! The flash which is positioned off-camera on a light stand is fully TTL capable. When paired with the Godox X2T remote transmitter, when I change the aperture setting on my M50 body, the AD200Pro flash automatically adjusts the power output accordingly to give me accurate TTL exposure off camera. It's so cool I could spit! Or I can also change the power remotely for full manual output down to 1/256th intensity. I wish this technology existed 12 plus years ago instead of using those bulky dinosaur Quantum radio slaves which we thought was high tech at the time. I'm in the process of ordering a 32" softbox and speedring to attach to the AD200Pro flash for soft portrait lighting while shooting on-location. I already have a 2nd rechargeable battery for the flash so I can shoot non-stop for hours on location without having to find an AC outlet.

generally speaking, manual will be a lot better to avoid inconsistencies from exposer using ttl

I use 60 inch umbrella - shoot through

https://www.amazon.com/GODOX-Honeycomb-Reflector-0-01-2-1s-Recycling/dp/B07RMHGXD8/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=godox+ad200pro&qid=1573625585&sr=8-3

MAC's gear list:MAC's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EOS Rebel T7i Canon EOS RP +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MAC
MAC
kli
kli
MAC
MAC
MAC
kli
MAC
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow