How long does Fujifilm usually take to fix a software bug?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
evogt500 Senior Member • Posts: 1,230
How long does Fujifilm usually take to fix a software bug?

I found a bug in my newly bought X-A10. The rear screen becomes blurry when half pressing the shutter from magnified view. (If anyone else can test this, please let me know the results). Even though the image is blurry, the text on the screen are sharp such as battery indicator and shutter speed text, etc. While the rear LCD image is blurry, Images taken are sharp but confirming focus, with adapted lenses and native lenses are a big problem.

Here is a photo of the rear LCD using my phone.

Left : In focus and sharp. Right: Half pressing Shutter after magnified view=Blurry.

Please take note that some things like the black arrows and dots are sharp but the rest of the image is not.  The camera has the latest firmware.

Both my X-Pro1 and X-E1 do not have this issue.

I have contacted Fujifilm USA about this issue and its been a little over a month. I get no replies when I emailed them about progress. I don't want to be annoying and pesky since the person on the phone or email do not actually the ones that fix the issue. So I like to hear people's time frame about fixing these issues. Thanks in advance.

evogt500's gear list:evogt500's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR Sony Alpha NEX-6 Fujifilm X-A10
Fujifilm X-A10 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
rlx
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow