Christmas in Prague...loading

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
thunder storm Senior Member • Posts: 3,232
Re: Christmas in Prague...loading

konsolas_captures wrote:

Hello everybody,

This Christmas I am travelling to Prague and I want your advise regarding my lens choice.

I am between my beloved 22mm f2 and the 32mm f1.4. It is not a matter of weight or space, I just want to have only one lens on my M5 and not thinking about different focal lengths.

Well, to my eye it would really be a very sad thing to do if you - owning this superb 32mm lens - would leave it at home. It is almost a kind of disrespectful to photography.

Thinking about focal lengths? Just don't think at all! Just put your 32mm f/1.4 on it as long as subjects fits in the frame, an change to something wider (22mm or 11-22mm) if it doesn't fit. Done with the subject needing the wider lens? Change back to the 32mm. It's so easy!

What would be your choice and why?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, i just can't get over it....  take both your 32mm and a wider option. To my eye the 11-22mm is a better choice in a city over the 22mm.   All these lenses are so small and compact. You have a nice little camera with a lot of buttons and dials. How on earth could you just not give it the glass it needs. Impossible.

-- hide signature --

If your facts are different we could save the peace just by calling it copy to copy variation.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow