Why are you shooting m43?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ProfPS Regular Member • Posts: 112
Why are you shooting m43?

Me, I have to confess my appreciation for m43 goes up and down, especially with the dreary early winter weather, it sometimes feels like such a struggle to get decent colour from my Olympus where the little Z just keeps going.

The Z7’s interface is one of its unsung highlights and I find it much easier to manipulate in the field than previous Olympus or Panasonic cameras. But the premium build quality, incredible VR, speed of operation, small ultra-telephoto lenses (and the 12-100!) and what seems to be the industry’s only functional dust reduction system keep pulling me back to Oympus. I have a love/hate with Oly’s interface choices but feel they got it almost right with the M1X - I’m looking forward to trying out the new M5 realising that we’ll probably have to menu dive again to set the AF mode, whereas precious real estate is afforded to unwanted ‘auto’, art’ and ‘scene’ modes.

Nikon Z7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow