Is Fujifilm Electronic Imaging Eating Instax Customers Money?

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Miki Nemeth
Miki Nemeth Senior Member • Posts: 1,505
Is Fujifilm Electronic Imaging Eating Instax Customers Money?

It would be interesting how much on the Instax users money Fuji is pouring into financing the electronic imaging division? Vs how much money do they use for new and interesting Instax products?

53.6 Instax vs 17.4 Electronic

I used to have a Fujifilm camera, and that was the reason I bought an Instax SP-2 printer, and I have been spending quite nice money on Instax film since.

I belong to the group who would love a full frame Fuji camera with the excellently clean shutter + exposure compensation dial and aperture-ring-on lens interface but with the size and shape of the recently announced Sigma FP, with IBIS, tilting screen, tilting EVF like the GFX line has, and with the C-AF of Sony A6400. The X-T3 would have been almost OK, but with FF sensor and IBIS.

Panasonic eventually gave up and jumped into the the full frame arena. Fuji should do the same.

-- hide signature --

Thank you for taking the time reading. I use DPReview as my photography/videography blog. If you like it, click Like, or leave some comments.
Have fun on http://www.flickr.com/photos/99398503@N07/sets

Miki Nemeth's gear list:Miki Nemeth's gear list
Sony a5100 Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony FE PZ 28-135mm F4 G OSS
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow