New Firmware Updates Coming for X-T3 in December

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jtosbo00
jtosbo00 Forum Member • Posts: 75
New Firmware Updates Coming for X-T3 in December

I didn’t see this posted anywhere and thought this would be good news for some here. I have the Zhiyun Weebill-S so I’m glad to see Fujifilm making this update. There is also another update coming in January.

https://fujifilm-x.com/ja-jp/global-news/2019/1113_3206057/

**Translated by Google:**

Firmware version: Ver. 3.10 (Scheduled to be released in December 2019)Gimbal and drone support * 3

The following functions that were previously only compatible with still images via USB communication will be added.

• Start / end video recording
  • Set exposure conditions (exposure mode, shutter speed, aperture, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation) for movie shooting
  • Manual focus adjustment

Firmware version: Ver. 3.20 (Scheduled to be released in January 2020)Improved autofocus function

• The followability of the pupil frame is improved, making it easier to focus on the pupil.
  • Face detection performance improves when faces of different sizes exist at the same time on the screen, making it easier to focus.
  • Even when the background subject and the near subject are mixed, such as when shooting a flower, and the near subject is blurred, it is easier to focus on the near subject.

Save up to 9,999 images in a folder

Up to now, the maximum number of images that can be saved per folder in an SD card was 999, but this update will allow you to save 9,999 images, which is 10 times larger.

-- hide signature --

Fujifilm X Trans and Nikon Z

jtosbo00's gear list:jtosbo00's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Nikon D850 Nikon Z7
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow