Some photos of this summer's milky way - Sony a6000 + Rokinon 12mm

Started 3 weeks ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Korhen New Member • Posts: 12
Some photos of this summer's milky way - Sony a6000 + Rokinon 12mm

Hi all (and sorry for my english, im from Spain),

In December, less than a year ago, i purchased my first camera. The sony a6000 with the kit lens. Soon i bought the Sigma 30/1.4 and in July i bought the Rokinon 12mm, just preparing for my first ever milky way photos.

I have studied since 2 years ago how to shoot milky ways. Planification, the photo, the editing... Obviously, even with all those things in mind, the 1st times are not even near to perfect.

I went to 2 places here in Cádiz (Spain). In theory, looking at the map, they are the best spots avaiable here. They are not super dark places (like some USA places, for example. You are lucky with all those Natural parks!).

In the 1st place, called "La Sauceda", i shot these two photos:

The second place i went was "Tajo del Aguila". This photo is for me the best one. It has a very careful planning and composition. It has a foreground shot in blue hour, blended with the sky. I wanted to give a soft look on the milky way in this one, i think is better in this particular photo:

All these 3 images has the sky stacked, with around 5-7 photos each one. I know the photos are not perfect. But i have learnt a lot this summer, and cannot wait for the next summer You can see this photos here in myinstagram

Feel free to say negative things about the photos. I always want to hear them, so i can improve

Korhen's gear list:Korhen's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Sigma 30mm F1.4 for Sony E
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow