can a m4/3 camera give a professional landscape/wildlife images

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
nikxfuji Junior Member • Posts: 44
can a m4/3 camera give a professional landscape/wildlife images

hi good day. i have a g85, panasonic 100-300mm mk ii for wildlife and a panaleica 12-60mm for landscape, travel photos. I keep dreaming of becoming a professional wildlife/landscape/travel photographer and im thinking if i should go full frame.

I know that the most important thing is practice and access to places are the most important thing but i'm looking to upgrade this black friday sale.

I originally want to buy a g9 so i can just switch bodies whenever i need the 12-60 or 100-300. but i just cant stop thinking if i should go full frame for landscape work since i would need a lot of dynamic range, better iso perf and better resolution. Will the G9 Hi res mode compensate for it?

If i go full frame i'll buy a used d750/810 or a sony a7ii/iii and a 16-35 but my g85 and 100-300 will stay for wildlife.

i know none if it matters if i only share my work online but i want to have the capability of printing large also just in case i hit a jackpot and someone wants to buy my work or get a chance to get my shot on a magazine.

thank you!

Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
(unknown member)
NCV
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow