can a m4/3 produce professional results for landscapes/wildlife

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
nikxfuji Junior Member • Posts: 44
can a m4/3 produce professional results for landscapes/wildlife

hi good day. i have a g85, panasonic 100-300mm mk ii for wildlife and a panaleica 12-60mm for landscape, travel photos. I keep dreaming of becoming a professional wildlife/landscape/travel photographer and im thinking if i should go full frame.

I know that the most important thing is practice and access to places are the most important thing but i'm looking to upgrade this black friday sale.

I originally want to buy a g9 so i can just switch bodies whenever i need the 12-60 or 100-300. but i just cant stop thinking if i should go full frame for landscape work since i would need a lot of dynamic range, better iso perf and better resolution. Will the G9 Hi res mode compensate for it?

If i go full frame i'll buy a used d750/810 or a sony a7ii/iii and a 16-35 but my g85 and 100-300 will stay for wildlife.

i know none if it matters if i only share my work online but i want to have the capability of printing large also just in case i hit a jackpot and someone wants to buy my work or get a chance to get my shot on a magazine.

thank you!

Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow