A MISTAKE to NOT have FA-LCD on M6 ???

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Ed Rizk Veteran Member • Posts: 3,785
Re: A MISTAKE to NOT have FA-LCD on M6 ???

PhotoTeach2 wrote:

Not sure if Canon intended it as a test (w/same sensor), but since both are "new" and w/ same-sensor, could work out that way.

BUT ... I am dismayed by Canons decision to NOT include the FA-LCD on M6 (but did on 90D).

It's been that way on both cameras since the 60D and, from my reading the original M6.

I suggest ML can better utilize a FA-LCD, (and huge mistake to not include) --- while DSLR users seem "satisfied" with conventional fixed or tilting screen.

Personally, I prefer the FALCD.   There are many who prefer the tilting LCD.  It only matters on vertical shots.  The tilting LCD is probably better if you only do horizontal shots.

I personally would never buy a M6 w/out a FA-LCD so Canon is not allowing a fair comparison if others feel the same.

It's not a deal killer for me, although I would always wish it was there.  My hold up is that I have to get used to the idea of that goofy looking clip on view finder.

-- hide signature --

Ed Rizk

Ed Rizk's gear list:Ed Rizk's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS R Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Canon EF 24-70mm F4L IS USM +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow