There will be a brief outage for database maintenance in approximately 2 hour(s) 15 minutes

Monitor for MBP 2017

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Andrew Contributing Member • Posts: 931
Monitor for MBP 2017

I've just retired and am setting up an office at home.  I haven't worked from home in years but I seem to have a collection of 10-14 year old monitors that are somewhat ancient.  I'd like to find a multi-purpose 24-27 inch moitor that will perform well for anything from looking at emails to weather radar, netflix and of course photo editing in lightroom and photoshop.  Price range of around $400 to a top of $700 so not looking at the high end but of course I'd love high end performance.

Computer is a high end MBP 15 inch from 2017.

If you've got suggestions I'd love to see them.  Looking to see if there's a consensus.  Would prefer to have USB-C connection but I can adapt.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Andrew

-- hide signature --

Sony F505(retired), Sony F707(gave to son), Sony
F717(gave to wife) Sony S85(great little camera that
was stolen), Sony CD 1000 (ancient but a great lens), Sony P93
Sony H9(retired) Panasonic LX3 that became an LX5 that became an LX7 (small
enough to go everywhere), Nikon D5000 that grew into a D7000 (sold), Sony HX1, Pany GH2 (sold), GH3 (sold), GH4 (sold), GM1 (sold, Oly TG-3, DJI Phantom 2 Vision (sold), pair of DJI Phantom P3's, P4's, Mavic Pro and a Pany FZ300, Oly OMD EM1-M2

Andrew's gear list:Andrew's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow