What do you use alongside your Z?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Bridgehouse Regular Member • Posts: 305
Re: What do you use alongside your Z?

Brian Homer wrote:

Not unlike the OP I have tended not to walk round with my main camera(s). I now have two Z6s but usually when walking etc use my Fuji X100F with wide and tele adapters. My criteria are different as with the Fuji I trade pocketability with IQ and handling. I’ve always got my iPhone Se in my pocket.
However a Z6 with the 24-70 kit lens while not pocketable is now an option as an alternative to the Fuji X100 kit - size and weight not bad and IQ better.

Nice to have choices but for me I can manage without a viewfinder on a phone but prefer a camera to have one.

You know, I borrowed an original x100 when they first came out from a friend. IIRC it was a great camera with some rather mad interface issues and was in need of better firmware. Having just looked this up it seems this was the case and it got some major updates. Maybe I should revisit the x100 line - the experience put me off at the time but it seems it’s changed significantly since then..

Bridgehouse's gear list:Bridgehouse's gear list
Nikon Z7 Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm F2.8G ED Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 50mm F1.8
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
NCB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow