Wu Jiaqiu
Wu Jiaqiu Forum Pro • Posts: 25,446
Re: Chasing unnecessary perfection

Donald B wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

Donald B wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

Donald B wrote:

Its no different than fast cars, people have no idea how to drive them and photographers are pretty much the same. I recon more beginners in our photography club own FF compared to the "A" graders. one year, Photographer of the year was taken out by a lady that shot with a lumix fz150 I was happy since I recommend she get one the year before

Don

you should have camera swapping parties in camera clubs

Been there done that. my em52 won me best image of the year in projected as well as print. No need to play anymore.

Don

but you might get a young svelte camera with virtually no useage or something old and well used

I’m going to do that next year. But over the coming months my daughter gets her car licence. So I will be looking at cars not cameras

Don

do you look at cameras often then?

-- hide signature --

"My chances of being PM are about as good as the chances of finding Elvis on Mars, or my being reincarnated as an olive."

Wu Jiaqiu's gear list:Wu Jiaqiu's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D2Xs Nikon 1 V1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow