Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
mais51
mais51 Senior Member • Posts: 2,950
Re: It's official : CFexpress is the future

lickity split wrote:

mais51 wrote:

lickity split wrote:

TOF guy wrote:

As you may have noticed the newly announced Canon 1DXMkIII will sport CFExpress cards.

Combined with now old news Nikon's adoption of the same format, CFExpress is now without doubt the future standard for dSLR memory cards,

CFast is on its way out. Nikon made the right call by adopting XQD a few years ago,

Off topic but the new Canon specs look impressive! Canon users can rejoice.

So let Ike see if I got the right DSLR’s are Dead so CFexpress cards won’t matter to them anyways but ML are the future are or are they dead too and now we just shoot with CFexpress, , what’s the future going to bring us next week

CFx will be used in both ML and DSLR, single slot on low end and twin slots in advanced amateur and professional models

Gotcha, so the Z6/7 are low end bodies , if you keep that up you won’t be invited to the Nikon Christmas party... 👍👍

Of course they are first generation and possibly low end or just advanced amateur cameras

As a D850 user I don’t see these cameras are advance enough to spend money on them - I have nothing against Nikon - The cameras simply don’t meet my expectations

mais51's gear list:mais51's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm F4G ED VR Nikon 85mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow