Software to add Lens EXIF info

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ruhell Regular Member • Posts: 138
Software to add Lens EXIF info

Hi

I have quite a few old adapted lenses that I have used with my EOS 6D, and I've been using ExifTool GUI to add lens info (Lens make/name, focal lenght, f stop, serial#) into the rawfiles. This summer I upgraded to an EOS R and unfortunately ExifTool GUI doesn't recognize Canon's new CR3 files and will not handle them. ExifTool GUI is also abandoned and hasn't been updated for many years so I don't think there will be a fix for that. I don't feel like doing this via Exiftools command lines either.

Also I do not use any Adobe software, so any plugins for Lightroom (like Lenstagger) will not make the cut for me.

Then the real question, do any of You know of any other software that can do this? Hopefully with a possibility of batch prosessing multiple photos at once. Any recomendations?

And while at it, has anyone seen any or heard any rumours of upgraded Dandelion chips, or their like, that will fit the RF mount?

Regards Rune

-- hide signature --
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow