The 1DX3 is almost upon us!

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
dhodson Regular Member • Posts: 135
Re: The 1DX3 is almost upon us!

i rarely use the video on my 1dxii especially at 4k but im a hobbyist.  Its just too difficult to work with because of the amount of data so im not really excited by improvements with video unless its better at maintaining focus.  Otherwise its just easier to use a dedicated video recorder for me which typically is smaller and ergonomically works better for video.  Maybe better stills from the video will impress me.

im most interested in megapixel and low light performance.  Unfortunately even at 2.8, indoor sports require pushing the iso.  I wonder what is a realistic price i can get from BH or some other reputable site to sell my 1dxii AFTER the iii comes available.  Also have to wonder if i want to jump early on the iii since there appears to have been early production issues with the ii.  Frankly i dont want more pictures per second both because of wear and tear and too many photos to just delete later on.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow