Pentax mirrorless should retain K-mount. Here's how it can still be competitive with new mounts.

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Pontoneer Veteran Member • Posts: 3,067
Re: Pentax mirrorless should retain K-mount. Here's how it can still be competitive with new mounts.

Polacofede wrote:

Alex Sarbu wrote:

Polacofede wrote:

So, again, as people get more and more educated on mirrorles the less prone could be to buy a dslr.

Educated? I'd rather say, brainwashed. Buying a DSLR is not a disease.

Alex

well, choose the term you wish, but if a kid sees it's father using a mirrorless and learns from it or at school, academy etc their first contact is with that, I would guess what would end up buying in a future is a mirrorless.

In a similar fashion happens with tons of other kind of devices.

-- hide signature --

when I was a child , my dad took pictures with a box brownie , then later he got an Ilford Sportsman ( first camera I used ) and moved on to taking colour slides instead of black and white prints .

I started out with that rangefinder, got a better one , then a Rollei TLR , then a Pentax SLR .

My first choice was influenced by my dad , in as much as I started out using HIS camera ; after that my choices were my own .

My 11 year old son started out with a V Tech Kiddizoom camera we bought for his Christmas one year . He now has a Canon p&s , and one of my old Pentax *istD camera’s ( my daughter has the other one ) ; both mainly use their iPhones to take pictures.

Pontoneer's gear list:Pontoneer's gear list
Pentax *ist D Pentax K-01 Pentax K-3 Pentax K-1 Pentax K-1 II +39 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow