Do-it-all camera backpack

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
OP gurraglaa New Member • Posts: 18
Re: Do-it-all camera backpack

koweb wrote:

Sure, of course!

First, apologies for the crappy iPhone pictures, just some quick snaps before work today. Good thing we're not on a photography forum

I removed the pictures to minimize clutter in the thread. See them in the original post here.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Great pictures and explanations! They really cleared up some of my doubts about the backpack. Who cares about the fact that it's iPhone pictures. There is functional photography and there is artistic photography, am I right? Thank you for taking your time and sharing, I really appreciate it!

I will have to put this bag among my contenders for my Christmas present for myself now. And btw, I love the use of beer cozy's! Great idea!

JimResnikoff wrote:

I started off with the lowpro fast pack 250 and as the gear grew I wound up with the

Lowepro Protactic 450 aw II

Been using it for close to 6 months I would say and I have no complaints. One of the few packs that will allow a gripped full frame camera through the side access ports your fine. It does feel a bit stiff still but overall I would recommend it. The additional straps / pouches really let you put anything wherever it best suits you.

This is the exact feeling I have gotten from my research on this bag. Nice to hear the same opinion from someone else. Thank you for the input!

gurraglaa's gear list:gurraglaa's gear list
Fujifilm X-T30 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow