Arizona specific question about Two Guns and Twin Arrows making photos??

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
OP KENTGA Veteran Member • Posts: 6,404
Re: Arizona specific question about Two Guns and Twin Arrows making photos??

Bill,

We're staying at La Posada and thanks for the tip.

You hit the nail on the head that I like those old, deserted places like Two Guns and Twin Arrows. You're talking to a person that's been to Bodie three times.

Next year I plan to travel over CA Hwy 49 Gold Country. From some of the photos I've seen, some of those little towns look like they are way back  in time if there weren't power poles in them.

We have a week and we're not going to have time to do a lot of detouring very far off from Route 66/I-40.

Looking forward to Flagstaff. On our 50th anniversary trip (SLC > PHX) in 2017 we covered GC South Rim and stayed in Sedona for a few days and only drove the interstate or main highway between Williams and Sedona. As I've gotten older I don't relish crowds any longer and GC South Visitor Center (and Zion Canyon Valley shuttle) were so crowded we just drove on. No places to park.

Kent

KENTGA's gear list:KENTGA's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV +15 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow