iPhone 11 Pro vs 1DXii Locked

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
OP Dexter75 Senior Member • Posts: 2,013
Re: iPhone 11 Pro vs 1DXii

john Clinch wrote:

But here is another question. Why can't modem cameras not do the same clever tricks as phones. I read a phone review in amateur photographer. I wanted to read about using RAW. Their conclusion was don't bother. They couldn't get the RAW to match the jpg.

Just imagine what a full frame camera could do of it could stack and average 10 images removing ghosting as it went without me needing to play on Photoshop. Or do in cameras HDR as well as a phone.

The answer is of course that camera manafactureres don't have the software. How long will we put up with that?

Sony, Canon, Nikon and every other camera manufacturer will never match tech giants like Apple or Google when it comes to processing power. The A13 chip runs circles around any processor a camera company has ever put in a camera, its not even close. It beats out most PCs in benchmarks. It would be like Apple trying to make lenses to compete with Canon, will never happen.

Dexter75's gear list:Dexter75's gear list
Canon EOS RP Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Apple iPhone 11 Pro
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Biggs23
tko
MOD Biggs23
MOD Labe
MOD Labe
(unknown member)
AOC
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow