Pentax/Ricoh...you are my last hope! (to make a real full frame mirrorless camera)

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Collie Camp
Collie Camp Regular Member • Posts: 175
Pentax/Ricoh...you are my last hope! (to make a real full frame mirrorless camera)

Just started using my new Pentax K-1 - I left Pentax for Fullframe back at the K-7.

Now: It might have been said before but Ricoh, if you make a full frame mirrorless version of your K-1 it would sell like hot cakes.

But: Could you pleeease be the first brand to make a Sony a6500/Fuji X-pro style full frame? Why is Leica the only full frame camera in the "rangefinder"style?

I think that would be a real unique selling point, as Canon, Nikon and even Sony all release only pseudo "DSLR" like bodys with unnessesary prism bumps - hey, there is no glass in it

Ricoh, you could be the hottest camera brand within a day!

Being a designer myself, I have to say the Canon and Nikon mirrorless bodys are mediocre design, seems like they needed to rush them out. Take your time, show them how a camera should be made ( Pentax 67, Pentax 645 N, Ricoh GR, K-7, K-1 you know..?)

And could you do it minimalistic like the GR? maybe in metal, fitting the Limited lenses with an adapter?

Hey...at least I can dream, right?

Collie Camp's gear list:Collie Camp's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon Df Pentax K-1 Leica M-P (Typ 240)
Pentax K-1 Pentax K-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow