Panasonic TZ200

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MarthaRuby New Member • Posts: 17
Panasonic TZ200

Hi, I am a learner when it comes to photography. Mostly I photograph wildlife (birds) and landscapes at our caravan in the highlands of Scotland.  I've just ordered the Panasonic Lumix TZ200.  I'll admit what swayed me was the zoom, all the better for capturing birds from a distance in the trees.  I did read loads of reviews and bought what I thought was the best for the job on my budget.  I'm beginning to wonder if I made a mistake based on the many comments I am reading about performance in low light.

So my question is, given most of my snaps go onto social media or would be printed off for a smallish frame, say 11x6, would you say the low light performance will be ok for my needs, even photographing in trees, or the odd social occasion indoors at night?  Or won't do?

I'm unsure if the comments about poor performance in low light are really aimed at discerning professionals, and would hobbyists like me really see the difference?

Lastly, and this really is a beginners question - would I be able to brighten photos if too dull on Photoshop once transferred to my phone?

Many thanks in advance for your advice.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10 (Lumix DMC-TZ20 / Lumix DMC-TZ22) Panasonic ZS200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow