Fuji X-T3 vs. X-T30

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mheymen New Member • Posts: 7
Fuji X-T3 vs. X-T30

Hi all!

Before I jump into a new camera system, I wanted to seek out some opinions of users of either body. After months of searching I've settled on the Fuji camera system, and am just left with deciding between the X-T3 and the X-T30. I'll be getting either body bundled with the 18-55 lens, so here in Canada there's about a $650 difference between the two systems. With this in mind, is there enough value in the X-T3 to make that jump, or would the extra better be spent on a second lens?

More about myself; I primarily focus on landscape and nature photography as an avid camper and backpacker. I've been shooting for the last few years with a non-weather sealed camera and been just fine through rain, snow, and sand, so while weather sealing would be a nice perk it is not absolutely necessary. I'd also be using the camera for travel with longer days, so for both of these longer battery life is definitely a plus. I currently do not do much videography, but with these new bodies I may take a step into this area.

I've had the chance so far to handle the cameras in store, and from what I've felt I do prefer the deeper grip on the X-T3, but this may just be because I'm moving from a DSLR, and could possibly get used to the smaller X-T30. Aside from this, however, for a focus on landscapes is it worth the extra money? If anyone has had experience shooting with both bodies, your input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow