Sony didn't err with the A9II & the A7RIV

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
riknash Veteran Member • Posts: 6,874
Re: Sony didn't err with the A9II & the A7RIV

Almazar80 wrote:

Winning over a small, but influential set of photographers would be a BIG WIN for Sony. The visibility of Sony cameras in a major event is a BIG WIN. It's actually interesting to see a company with the guts to do something like this. They know it's probably not a camera that appeals to everyone. They know there will be a lot of complaints from people who want something else and didn't get what they want.

Pro sports shooters influence on non professionals?  Maybe but I'm skeptical.. If I'm not a pro, I don't need 24 MP files as nothing I shoot needs to be rushed off to an editor. I kinda like a camera that shoots like an a9 but has the capability to be both a sports/action AND a landscape detailed tool. Wildlife photographers I know seem to have ditched their D5 or 1DXII in favor of a more versatile body that takes better images with IQ detail.  It's nice to see Sony has released the a7 r iv.

riknash's gear list:riknash's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 24-70mm F4L IS USM Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x HTC One
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow