MINT - As New: Two Lumix GX1 camera bodies - both with DMW-LVF2 EVF's and more

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ben Herrmann
Ben Herrmann Forum Pro • Posts: 20,811
MINT - As New: Two Lumix GX1 camera bodies - both with DMW-LVF2 EVF's and more

Please note - I am listing two separate Panasonic Lumix GX1 camera bodies (both with the optional DMW-LVF2 electronic viewfinders as part of the kit and more).

LUMIX GX1 - Kit number 1 ($250):

CAMERA DESCRIPTION: MINT - As New (less than 1000 shutter actuations) Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 16 MP Black Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera body (Serial Number: FT2BA702392). Meticulously maintained (I am a camera collector). This is a collector's item to be sure, with superb Image Quality capabilities. All Firmware Updates have been accomplished with this GX1 - so no need to worry about that. All glass and screens are pristine - no scratches, etc.

CAMERA KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING (Be sure to view the photos also):

NOTE: The small green table top tripod is NOT included in this setup - it was only used to raise and highlight the camera body.

• Panasonic GX1 Camera body with all accessories - Box, manuals, software, cables, strap, battery, charger, etc. (see photos).
  • Panasonic DMW-LVF2 high definition external (clip's into the hot shoe) Electronic Viewfinder - adds more capabilities to this GX1.
  • A total of two Lumix batteries (not 3rd party).\
  • Schott Style glass LCD Protector screen.Lolumina custom soft shutter release button (can be easily removed if not needed).
  • Brown leather bottom camera case.

ASKING PRICE: $250 Shipped within Continental USA. Canadian buyers should add $25 because of almost a doubling of shipping costs to north of the border.

REASON FOR SELLING:

I am both an advanced photographer and camera collector. Periodically I accumulate entirely too many cameras and it's times like this where I have to bite the bullet and lighten the load. I did not want to sell these two GX-1's (I have 2 up for sale - virtually the same condition). My loss is somebody's gain as this camera model is a superb photographic instrument. Both cameras were meticulously cared for and you'll be hard pressed to find any in this condition anymore

MY LOCATION: Central North Carolina, just south of Raleigh, NC.

LUMIX GX1 - Kit number 2 ($250):

CAMERA DESCRIPTION: MINT - As New (less than 500 shutter actuations) Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 16 MP Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera black body (Serial Number: FT2AA701307). Meticulously maintained (I am a camera collector). This is a collector's item to be sure, with superb Image Quality capabilities. All Firmware Updates have been accomplished with this GX1 - so no need to worry about that. All glass and screens are pristine - no scratches, etc.

CAMERA KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING (Be sure to view the photos also):

NOTE: The small green table top tripod is NOT included in this setup - it was only used to raise and highlight the camera body.

• Panasonic GX1 Camera body with all accessories - Box, manuals, software, cables, strap, battery, charger, etc. (see photos).
  • Panasonic DMW-LVF2 high definition external (clip's into the hot shoe) Electronic Viewfinder - adds more capabilities to this GX1.
  • A total of two Lumix batteries (not 3rd party).
  • Schott Style glass LCD Protector screen.
  • Lolumina custom soft shutter release button (can be easily removed if not needed).
  • Black leather bottom camera case.

ASKING PRICE: $250 Shipped. Canadian buyers should add $25 due to the almost doubling of shipping costs from the US to north of the border.

REASON FOR SELLING:

I am both an advanced photographer and camera collector. Periodically I accumulate entirely too many cameras and it's times like this where I have to bite the bullet and lighten the load. I did not want to sell these two GX-1's (I have 2 up for sale - virtually the same condition for both of them). My loss is somebody's gain as this camera model is a superb photographic instrument. Both cameras were meticulously cared for and you'll be hard pressed to find any in this condition anymore

MY LOCATION: Central North Carolina, just south of Raleigh, NC.

-- hide signature --

Best of luck and health to you all!

Bernd ("Ben") Werner Herrmann
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina USA

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Panasonic FZ1000 Fujifilm X30 Olympus E-330 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EOS M +18 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Fuquay Varina, NC, United States

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow