website access

Started 3 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tuxster
Tuxster Regular Member • Posts: 294
website access

I am an advanced Amateur phoptographer who has been at this for many years.

I enjoy taking photos at events, wether its the Comicon or a the Zombie walk. There have been a quite a few occasions where I was asked for a business card for the photographed person to view/download the photos from that show.

Thinking about this for the next years photo events I came up with the idea of having a personal photo website. After some testing, I came up with zenfolio where the costs were kept to a minimum, the galleries could be locked and sorted by event to prevent creeping or downloading what is not public.

Now, I was thinking of creating small labels (cheaper than business cards) that could be given out at the event that have the web address and password on them, or maybe just have a master business card that the person could take a pic with their phone.

Anyone ever do this ? Am I crossing any ethical borders that I am not aware of ? I am doing this for the love of photography.

-- hide signature --
 Tuxster's gear list:Tuxster's gear list
Leica SL (Typ 601) Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH Leica SL 24-90mm F2.8-4
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow