Lumix Panasonic LX100 complete

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Thomas Kachadurian
Thomas Kachadurian Veteran Member • Posts: 3,658
Lumix Panasonic LX100 complete

I bought an LX100 II so I'm selling my beloved LX100.

It is 100% working condition and in excellent cosmetic condition. It comes with the box and everything it came with. The day I took it out of the box I put a ZAAG Invisible Shield screen protector on it, and it is still there. If you don't like it you can peel it off and have a new LCD.

The battery didn't hold a charge anymore so it has a DSTE clone which works just like the original. (Don't waste your money on OEM batteries.)

There a a few very tiny marks in the black paint. You might miss them so I have arrows in the photos.

I love this camera. and for this kind of money it could be that camera you leave in a glove box to always have one. They are the perfect travel camera.

$300 firm, but I'll pay shipping and Paypal.

Tom

If you have any questions please ask.

-- hide signature --

www.kachadurian.com
Call me crazy. I happen to like photos of cats.

Thomas Kachadurian's gear list:Thomas Kachadurian's gear list
Panasonic LX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +7 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Traverse City, MI, United States

Panasonic LX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow