C&C: Morning Light - White Mountains NH

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
MOD rick decker Forum Pro • Posts: 16,372
Re: C&C: Morning Light - White Mountains NH

The lit area is maybe 25 percent of the image and off to the  top left. The other 75 percent is not that interesting.   The colors are very nice.  At 1/20 second, there could be a little softness due to leave movement.  I feel that a cropped version would work better.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow