What's Everyone's Favourite Dual SD Card Set-Up?

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mikepawlik
mikepawlik Junior Member • Posts: 36
What's Everyone's Favourite Dual SD Card Set-Up?

Hey guys, I apologise if this has already been asked before but I tried searching DP Review, Reddit etc.

I could have sworn I've heard people talk about this before, but I wanted to get the opinion of professionals.

When it comes to going to work for a client, what is everyone's favourite way to set up dual SD card slots? I just picked myself up a really great used D610 yesterday and want to make sure I am always shooting 2 slots.

Some people say raw+raw, some people say have like 3-4 extra SD cards and just do raw+jpeg, some people say just use one slot with small capacity SD cards and replace them frequently (to avoid loss of ALL data) etc.

My goal is to do about 12-24 months of "free" work to establish myself (I am definitely not new to photography) and then get some paying clients... but want to start learning all the things that have the potential to really screw me over later!

Thank you so much everyone!

-- hide signature --

Go "all-in" on yourself and do the thing you love for the rest of your lifeā€”and if you don't know how yet, figure it out!

Tom Bilyeu: We have limitless capabilities to learn ANYTHING we want to.

mikepawlik's gear list:mikepawlik's gear list
Samsung Galaxy S9
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D610
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow