Any news on Affinity Photo 1.8? I'm looking for cheap & good raw developer and image editor

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sergiotous New Member • Posts: 20
Any news on Affinity Photo 1.8? I'm looking for cheap & good raw developer and image editor

I wonder if anyone knows when the 1.8 version of Affinity Photo is expected to be related.

My LR+PS subscription ends by the end of the month and I'm looking for a cheaper solution.

I Would like to use DxO but I have Canon+Fuji system and it doesn't work with the latter's raws. Capture One is a little out of budget for me as I would have to buy the "complete" version so I'm thinking about Affinity Photo as a "cheap and good" solution that might work for me. However I heard some issues related with the Raw module of the current version that I expect to be solved with the next version.

I tried other software packages but none of them really worked for me (Luminar feels buggy t besides I hate their marketing strategy and the free software Rawtheraphee is sooooo slow with my fuji raws).

Thanks!

sergiotous's gear list:sergiotous's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Fujifilm X-E3 Canon EF 24-70mm F4L IS USM Fujifilm XF 23mm F2 R WR Fujifilm 50mm F2 R WR +3 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow