Shooting RAW in Monochrome.

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Loganberry Forum Member • Posts: 61
Re: Shooting RAW in Monochrome.

SatoriGFX wrote:

Loganberry wrote:

My build version is 12.1.3.9 for Mac version C1 Pro but not the Fuji specific one. Still got the same problem - given a choice of Auto or Linear with no other drop down boxes.

Will have to shoot colour RAWs for time being until I can resolve it. Maybe the profiles have to be imported in order to use them with my C1 version. Anyhow, not to worry! I have other software to use if I choose to shoot monochrome RAWs.

If it’s only giving you the option for Auto or Linear it’s likely you have a jpeg and not a raw file selected. All of my raw files (raf or dng) allow me to select other curves.

I offloaded all the jpgs and RAW files from the SD card onto my Mac. Uploading a RAW file to C1 Pro, it displayed in monochrome with my version of Mac C1. Was given no option to display it in any other form. Converting to dng via Adobe dng converter and then opening in C1 gave a colour image.

Either way its not really a problem, I will simply shoot in colour only. With the passage of time and future software updates the problem might be rectified.

I rest my case.

Loganberry's gear list:Loganberry's gear list
Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Olympus E-M5 III Fujifilm X-T4 Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow