Fall Tour 2019 - Day Two... RX100V

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
hapster
hapster Veteran Member • Posts: 3,666
Fall Tour 2019 - Day Two... RX100V

Images from my second day of exploring and chasing colors... this time up in Bucks County. I have to say that I am really impressed with the results using the RX100V. Due to my injured shoulder, I decided to leave my A mount stuff at home in the bag, about 40lbs or so, and just use my RX. That said, I did upgrade it a little with an L plate, new strap, and a Magfilter kit so I could use a CPL filter.

All of these images are 9 shot brackets... I blended them in Aurora 2019, didn't use any of their filters on them, and then opened in PS and did my normal post work work.

Given the results, other than the focal length limitations, and the lack of being able to use my Lee filter kit, I would not hesitate to the RX out for "serious" shooting in the future. It did look kinda funny on my large RRS tripod; but it was definitely rock steady and and very easy to carry all day.

Thoughts and feedback welcomed...

Thanks for looking!

H

hapster's gear list:hapster's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F717 Sony RX100 Sony RX100 V Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow