E-M5 Mark III feature discussion

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
nigelbb Contributing Member • Posts: 631
Re: Phase detect auto-focus

I owned a couple of original OM-D E-M5s & thought that it was a great little camera. It was the first camera I used with IBIS & was just amazed at how good it was so was prepared to put up with soft & mushy video. I picked up a used OM-D E-M1 II for £800 a few months ago when the Mk 3.0 firmware was released. It's a really great camera especially for video. I loved the compact size of the original OM-D E-M5 but I use an RX100M6 for much of my photography nowadays which is pocket sized so I really don't have the need for a smaller OM-D E-M1 II.

The new camera is a smaller form factor OM-D E-M1 II but if I were in the market for another camera Wex have a mint OM-D E-M1 II with 12 month warranty for under £1000 which I think is a better buy than £1099 for a OM-D E-M5 III

https://www.wexphotovideo.com/olympus-om-d-e-m1-mark-ii-digital-camera-body-used-1719187/

nigelbb's gear list:nigelbb's gear list
Sony RX100 VI Nikon D810 Olympus E-M1 II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow