A bit if Bubble photography

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Brian Wadie
Brian Wadie Veteran Member • Posts: 9,809
A bit if Bubble photography

I'm putting together a workshop on bubble photography for my camera club, including a practical session for the members to shoot their own images (and blow their own bubbles )

I haven't done this for 6+ years and the last time was using the EM-5 with macro lens but I thought I would have a go with the RX10-4 as I wanted to encourage people with bridge cameras and the like to have a go too.

I'm really very impressed with this camera, it makes a good job of most tasks I've tried with it so far but I was not sure how this would work out. Early days yet, I have until Wednesday evening to get it all together and currently am short of the right lighting (I sold all that off some years back) but its looking as if this is another job it will cope with

Hand-held with ISO400 to make up for the poor light, cropped for composition (and to remove all the "debris" from around the test site )

-- hide signature --

So much to learn, so little time left to do it!

Brian Wadie's gear list:Brian Wadie's gear list
Sony RX10 IV Olympus E-M1 II Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow