nikon tc 17e ii + nikon 300mm f4 pf, wildlife and bird photography..viable or disaster??

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
debh84 Junior Member • Posts: 44
nikon tc 17e ii + nikon 300mm f4 pf, wildlife and bird photography..viable or disaster??

hi everyone, I am a regular visitor of this site and want to ask a question..I searched this site and others to find an answer to my question, which is the heading by the way..can the nikon 300mm pf be used with the tc 17eii for wildlife and bird photography?? I own a nikon D500 and the very good 200-500mm but find it a bit bulky to carry around when on a long journey or using a public transport..so I was looking for a lighter and probably cheaper solution..now, many of the users here will tell me to get the 500mm pf which I want to get but cannot afford at present..I am an amateur wildlife enthusiast who is looking for good photo opportunities, not expecting NatGeo quality of shots but printable will do..so, I ask you guys to post pics if you have any with this combo..also the pros and cons too..I am specifically interested to see action shots, like birds in flight or low light photos where these are pushed to the limits..I request you all to share your knowledge, experience and thoughts in this regard..any information and pictures will help me make my decision..please contribute..thank you.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow