I just add to my collection The D610, coming from D700, What i will

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Andreascy
Andreascy Contributing Member • Posts: 698
I just add to my collection The D610, coming from D700, What i will

Hello. first of all i am proud user of a nikon D700 and i will be). sometimes i shoot professionally and i wanted to have an extra body with more mpixels in case that they will ask for it. I would say that the professional work is rare but is exist, And i just i found a really amazing offer of D610 and i order it. If i would choose a camera according to what i like it would be the D750. But with the price i bought this d610 i couldnt resist. The shutter is around 23000 so i guess it has some life . i want to clear that i am not shooting fast moving objects , and i am not using much the back screen. This i am interested more is in image quality, how camera is built and feels to the hands , The autofocus system is quite usefull for me, but with the d700 i am more than happy.

So i want some thoughts from people having this camera , or people having or had both d700 and d610,

thank you very much

Andreascy's gear list:Andreascy's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Nikon D700 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +5 more
Nikon D610 Nikon D700 Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow