Questions on M6II

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
drip01
drip01 Senior Member • Posts: 2,914
Questions on M6II

I had been a long time Canon user for a long time and switched to the Sony a6xxx due to its leading edge mirrorless technologies. Now that Canon appears to be catching up, I'm seriously considering switching back for the M6II. I need answers to a couple of questions to help me decide:

1) Can you charge the M6II through USB by a typical power bank (5V/2.4A)? The DPR preview is saying it's very picky about the power source so please confirm if 2.4A is good enough to charge it. I like to carry a power bank and charge both my phone and a6400 without having to buy extra batteries, would like that with the M6II, too.

2) Is the Blue Tooth connection between M6II and my phone able to tag location geotags onto the pictures? This is also a very nice feature I like about the a6400 when I'm on vacation. Hope the M6II can do the same.

Thank you for helping!

-- hide signature --

Brian

drip01's gear list:drip01's gear list
Sony a6400 Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM Sigma 18-300 F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS | C Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 | C +2 more
ANSWER:
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow