Budget camera for dental photography and maybe something else...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
YourDentist New Member • Posts: 11
Budget camera for dental photography and maybe something else...

I was looking for a camera and was reading a lot this week about it so I decided to make a post and ask to the people with higher experice.

Here is my problem;

I'm a dentristy student and I recognize that dental photography has a big value as Profesional because I can show people exactly what we need to do to my patients since they can't look inside their own mouth...

I found that I need a entry level camera since i don't have a big wallet, Canon T3 to T6 maybe, and a macro lens, i think 60mm is the because because in a crop sensor there is a a zoom unlike full frame so a 60mm x 1.6 = 96mm focal length so I can be close enough to take a picture of a full arch and is lighter and cheaper than the 100mm.

I was looking on ebay for a used body and 60mm, so I'm asking for help because I'm really new in the world of photography, hope you can help and thanks.

Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50) Canon EOS Rebel T6 (EOS 1300D)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow