New Buying Plan-Am I Nuts?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jazz1
Jazz1 Regular Member • Posts: 234
New Buying Plan-Am I Nuts?

So, here is my plan. Order the XT-3 now on sale. I’m on the line about getting the XT-3 battery grip. Order, the XPro-3 when available Sell the X-Pro2 when the X-Pro-3 is on the way. 
I really don’t do video much. I’m kind of an old school shooter of landscapes, architecture and street photography.  My other love is events, usually in darkened auditoriums.  I use the Fujifilm 23, 35, and 50mm primes. As well as the 10-24mm, 50-140mm, and 16-55mm zoom lenses.  But, as an eyeglass wearer I am looking for improved viewfinders, as well as faster focusing.

Both the XT-3 and the X-Pro-3 offer improvements over my sold X-T2 and currently owned XPro-2.  I guess I’m looking for the best of both the X-Pro and XT worlds.  Any and all ideas welcomed for this retired higher-ed dude.

Jazz1's gear list:Jazz1's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Fujifilm XF 23mm F2 R WR +5 more
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow