X-T20 vs X-T30

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
victorpre New Member • Posts: 7
X-T20 vs X-T30

Hey all,
I've been following the forum for a while and I know this questions has already been asked before but I guess not specifically for my use-case.

I'm beginner in photography but I guess I'm ready to move up from phone pictures. After a lot of reading I stumbled upon the Fuji X-T series. Also got recommendations from friends about these cameras. Also I think the X-T2 wouldn't be a good choice since no AF would be hard for a newbie.

I already know that I'll start off with the XF18-55 kit lens but as per the body I'm still undecided. I know that the X-T20 would suffice for my needs but I don't like the idea of not having any more firmware updates and the older the camera body gets, less value it has in the after-market, right?

I've been following deals online and today surprisingly the price difference between the kits with lenses are €160.

I know some of the cons of the X-T30 like Q-Menu button position and lack of D-pad but I think if I'm not used to any camera bodies different from a smartphone, this will not matter much.

So it's time for me to make a decision and I count with your help. Are €160 worth X-T30?

-- hide signature --

Victor

ANSWER:
Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm X-T30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow