So loaded - "The camera's menu system can be overwhelming"

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
VideoPic
VideoPic Senior Member • Posts: 1,857
So loaded - "The camera's menu system can be overwhelming"

Em5 MKIII Preview/Review

Why on earth was it necessary to make a loaded statement like that? If you really care about having the perfect camera menu, write an article showing examples of different camera menus..... THEN provide the "best camera menu" specification you grave for, while you at it.....

But these open statements, basically negatively positioning a product is really frustrating..... Remember we ALL see this for what it is and it discredit the complete review!!!

Should I explain why one camera menu might appeal to one group photographers and not another?

Will you next open statement be:

-We experienced shutter shock

-The camera produce more noise than expected

Another example:

I recall the group test including the GH5S and the A7S MKII. On the GH5 you listed "the GH5S image resolution was questioned" can you image a video specific 12MP camera image resolution line is dropped in the review summary? BUT nothing ....NO question on the A7/ II 12MP image resolution?

I am looking forward to see all the unbiased reviews on the EM5 III in the coming weeks....

To prep yourself for this circus go read my latest article on how the modern marketing battlefield moved to forums, reviews and social media.....

Link to article

Read past the 1st 3 paragraphs to see the marketing related discussion.....

-- hide signature --

See my Blog for general articles on the Olympus, Panasonic, Sony and other cameras.
https://myolympusomd.blogspot.com/
https://www.instagram.com/olympus_enthusiast/

VideoPic's gear list:VideoPic's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS +4 more
Panasonic GH5 Panasonic GH5S Sony a7S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow