Have i made a mistake.....

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Threaded Senior Member • Posts: 2,842
Re: Have i made a mistake.....

You’ve done Disney with a camera five times already, so not sure why you’re expecting anyone else to be more expert in photographing it!

That said, from my own experience of theme parks (including Disneyland Paris) with the family, I would only ever travel light and carry one light prime on the camera, preferably the 18 f2 which is fast, wide, and compact/light enough to get all the shots you want, without getting in the way of the fun. I generally just have that on the camera, and the camera on a shoulder strap, and that’s it - no bag, no other gear, just a lightweight and unobtrusive camera and lens.

I haven’t used the 16-55 but from its reputation, I’m guessing it might weigh you down a little by the end of a long day, and it’s big enough that you’re going to worry about it getting it knocked around etc.. not ideal IMO.

Threaded's gear list:Threaded's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow