Is there a need for F1.4 lenses....

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
fferreres Veteran Member • Posts: 3,759
Re: Is there a need for F1.4 lenses....

lattesweden wrote:

fferreres wrote:

The advantage with true VarioPixel that swims to the sharp spot is that you can have the sharp eyelash in the corner for a surprise composition no one expected, and have 55 Mpix on it for a very deep, almost infinite, zoom level of the details and the rest of the image with creamy pudding bokeh can use only 5 Mpix.

I never tried Swedish Pudding, do they make good ones like in the USA or is it just an expression? I did have a few employees from Sweden. Highly professional, intelligent, very kind.

The answer to that question is somewhat dependable of if we speak of eatable pudding or the Swedish puddings you shouldn't eat (see definition above). The first type we don't have much of (it is more of a Brexit dish) and my experience is therefor limited. The second type, we are famous for, and those are very nice, intelligent and modern in all sorts of ways.

Yeah, I meant the food. I wasn’t sure but did not seem a practical one for the harsh winter naturally. Probably in Sweden they’d favor delicious recipes but that last longer as walking outside in the winter is surely a feat.

Regarding beautiful people, in Latin America many would use Bombón, which has no easy translation, but are usually artisan high quality chocolate confections. But this probably stems also from Europe as though Chocolat was a Mexican discovery and invention, Europeans in Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Belgium, etc. made into high end delicatessen.

-- hide signature --

Best regards
/Anders
----------------------------------------------------
42 Megapixels is the answer to life, the universe and everything.
Gone in 20 fps.
You don't have to like my pictures, but it would help: http://www.lattermann.com/gallery

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow