Greentoe A7III & Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 price

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
tqlla Veteran Member • Posts: 5,115
Re: Greentoe A7III & Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 price

AznJunkie wrote:

Sorry, I can't answer your question directly but this may be relevant to you.

Amazon is selling a "Certified Refurbished " Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 for $599. But here's the catch: 1) It's not refurbished by Tamron and it's sold by Hunt's Photo, not Amazon. 2) In won't be in stock until October 19, 2019.

Per Amazon: "This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com"

I've been thinking about getting the Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 and for $599, I'm taking a chance. You'll have 90 days to return the lens. So that should be enough time to test the lens and make sure there's no issues.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T2SQB7C

Its at $650 now :/

Wish I saw this yesterday.

tqlla's gear list:tqlla's gear list
Sony RX1R II Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Sony Alpha a99 Sony a7R II Sony a99 II +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow