Cost to fix focus slipping on 70-200mm?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Mecca66 Regular Member • Posts: 130
Cost to fix focus slipping on 70-200mm?

I have a 70-200mm f4 IS lens that is in need of repair. I have the focus slipping issue which started a few years ago when I tilted the lens upward. It's now slipping when the lens is parallel to the ground, so it's unusable.  Has anyone had Canon repair this issue recently?  I'm just looking for an estimate of what it will cost.  (and for those who have been fortunate enough not to experience this issue, please don't post saying you never had this problem. I realize 95% of folks with this lens don't have this problem, but the other 5% do. It's those folks I'd like to hear from).  Thanks.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow